SPRAY GRADE & HIGH-BUILD
A high performance black finished elastomeric liquid rubber emulsion. Both components of liquid rubber are waterborne & applied using a specifically designed delivery system to create a seamless membrane (High Build is suitable for non-spray applications).
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy to apply single coat system
- Instant set – Reduces project time
- Spray, Brush or Roller applied
- Water based – No harmful vapour
- Extremely flexible – Allows for substrate movement
- Seamless – No laps or joints
- High puncture resistance
- Strongly bonded to substrate
- Allows freedom of architectural design
- Roof & wet area waterproofing & re-fit construction
- Damp proofing
- Concrete & metal protection
- Corrosion control
- Retaining walls, planter boxes, between slab, tanking & foundation protection
- Single coat application
- Total application thickness – 2mm nominal
- Coverage of 1m2 per 2.7 litres of Spray Grade
Liquid Rubber In Action:
To view a Power point on Liquid Rubber click here!
Please note: You will require Power Point to view this Liquid Rubber demo.
To view Liquid Rubbers 30 sec Television ad click here!
Please note: You will require a media player to view this Liquid Rubber TV ad.